Oztera is looking for exceptional individuals who want to be part of our team of committed, hardworking, high-spirited, people. Are you passionate about providing excellence in development and delivery of services? Intrigued by the opportunity to work in the High Tech, Agriculture and Wine industries?
While creativity and an eye for detail are a must, the prerequisite for excellence in understanding job requirements, and meeting customer needs are also essential elements of this role
Successful candidate will:
- Maintain, customize, and support existing clients’ Microsoft Dynamics-NAV software
- Program, troubleshoot, debug, test, enhance, and upgrade NAV programs per existing client specifications
- Support Intermediate and Sr. Developers with projects.
- Import and export from NAV to a variety of other applications and databases
- Help create documentation for processes and enhancements for training purposes
- Multitask and prioritize with project managers to satisfy multiple clients
- Motivate and guide other developers and team members
- Continuously improve skills and knowledge, earning your NAV certifications along the way
- Other duties may be assigned when needed
- Knowledge of .NET or other programming languages.
- At least 3 years of software development experience or equivalent education
- Able to work, learn, and solve challenges independently using provided resources and material
- Self-motivated, ambitious, creative, and responsible professional
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to interact with clients
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage work load and pressure to successfully meet deadlines
- Excellent attitude and a team player
- Driven and passionate about what you do
How to Apply
If this job has you written all over it, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to Careers